tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

Soy Soile!

Me llamo Soile. Soy de Finlandia, es decir soy finlandesa :). Soy una voluntaria. This is what I started with at Peruwayna last week, my first Spanish lessons in Peru. It was lot of fun with my great teacher Marilyn and 2 girls from UK. We learned how to introduce ourselves, ask where to go when we are lost and lots of other important things :)!! I must say this week I can already make some sentences - great start, I'd say :D! Well, I am far, far, far from fluent but day by day I am getting there, creo que si!

Last week there were many firsts: my first ceviche, my first visit to Centro de Lima, my first pisco sour (local drink), my first glass of Peruvian white wine (I think!) to name a few. I have enjoyed lovely food, met really nice people and started to enjoy this, a bit grey city (well, it is winter!!!). Weekend surprised us all and we saw the sun :)!!!

Centro de Lima con mis chicas
Pisco Sour @ Hotel Bolivia

Ceviche á la Punto Azul, Miraflores
Trying very hard to study @ Parque Kennedy, Miraflores

So first two weeks I am a student, next week I will be a tourist and then volunteer work starts at Casa de Panchita!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti